As a member of CCDS, you are also a member of the California Dental Association (CDA)
and the American Dental Association (ADA)
and are entitled to access different benefits that each of the tiers provides:
At CCDS or the local level, you are privileged to:
- Complimentary attendance to CE/General meetings from September – May
- Discounted registration rates and members-only access to other continuing education events
- New graduate and professional support
- Community and staff appreciation events for you and your staff
- Patient mediation program through the Peer Review Council.
We look forward to your membership. If you have any questions, please contact the Society office at 925.284.8662 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.