PWDDS General Dentist
Our well-established, Fee-for-Service private Cosmetic, Implant and Family Dental Practice in Walnut Creek, CA is looking for a General Dentist to join our fun-loving office that creates a positive, and warm atmosphere for not only our patients but also for our team.
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated General Dentist skillful in Endodontic treatment of Molars, to start 3 days a week, then lead to more days.
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous dental experience desired but will work with new graduates.
- Great patient & clinical interaction and communication skills.
- Excellent chairside manners.
- Possesses a gentle, well-versed, and solid enthusiasm for all areas of General Dentistry.
- Takes initiative, a team player, and is well-organized.
- Familiarity with Dentrix Software, Digital X-Ray and CEREC is a plus!
Looking forward to working with you!
AEGD/GPR graduates, new graduates are welcome to apply.
Please email your resume, contact information and availability for interview.
Associate Dentist (West Contra Costa County)
Practice Owner seeks an associate dentist with a possibility to buy-in—or preferably acquire the practice. The ideal candidate will be an excellent clinician, personable with good chair-side manner, collaborative and a team player. This practice focuses on quality first and as a result has a very loyal patient base and positive work environment. Excellent support team. Interested candidates should contact the Owner with an enclosed CV. Thank you for your interest.
Wanted: Part-Time Dental Assistant
We are looking for a part time dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible. Give us a call today to schedule an interview at:
Dentist Position Needed
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key drivers of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our dentists, orthodontists and oral surgeons exhibit a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
You will work with an experienced practice management staff and have the opportunity to collaborate and share insight with other doctors across the company. We value and reimburse continuing education—our doctors remain current on leading technologies and emerging practices.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our doctors see only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our doctors enjoy competitive compensation with high earning potential, opportunity for equity, and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and medical malpractice insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan. We are opening a de novo practice in Modesto, CA and one in Turlock, CA and are looking for the perfect dentist to be the face of our new practice!
- Must love children!
- Honest, ethical, high integrity
- Passionate about helping kids develop a lifetime of good oral habits
- Able to connect and build trust with each patient and parent
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Diagnose and provide high quality dental care to patients
- Educate and communicate to patients/parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health and to help alleviate any concerns or questions they may have
- Communicate and coordinate with team members and management staff on how to best achieve practice goals
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Dental degree from an accredited university, DDS/DMD
- CA Dental Board License
- DEA, CPR certificates
How to Apply / Contact
If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics, please contact: